Need for Speed - Most Wanted 1.3
EA GAMES(tm) presents Need for Speed(tm) Most Wanted PC Patch 1.3 README
* Fixed problem with user not being returned to the offline main menu when losing their connection.
* Users are no longer returned to the offline main menu after a LAN race.
* Fixed host hanging in an empty game room after exiting a race.
* Users are now able to find LAN races created through Quick Race.
* Fixed issue where the game will softlock and lose focus when clicking on 'Continue' in the [create new account] screen when information is entered but not confirmed in one of the first four fields.
* Corrected number of laps in Knockout race event in Blacklist 15.
* Fixed problem where users are disconnected from LAN after finishing a race.
* Fixed issue with backround disappearing when mouse clicking the 'Statistics' button during the Hurry Up timer.
* Fixed a crash in the Foreign Registration Alert screen if the user clicks the back button.
* Fixed a crash when backing out and re-entering the Rap Sheet using the mouse.
* Clicking the back button during the Rap Sheet intro now returns the user to the Main Menu.
* Fixed issue with the interior of the car sometimes disappearing during gameplay.
* Fixed performance parts not showing up unless profile loaded.
(C) 2005 Electronic Arts Inc. All rights reserved.
END OF Need for Speed Most Wanted PC PATCH 1.3 README
Need for Speed - Most Wanted is a Commercial software in the category Games & Entertainment developed by Electronic Arts.
It was checked for updates 5,655 times by the users of our client application UpdateStar during the last month.
The latest version of Need for Speed - Most Wanted is 1.3, released on 10/22/2008. It was initially added to our database on 03/18/2008.
Need for Speed - Most Wanted requires one of the operating systems Windows XP/2000 Pro/Vista/7/8 to be running on the computer it will be installed on. The download file has a size of 544.3MB.
Users of Need for Speed - Most Wanted gave it a rating of 5 out of 5 stars.